I’m Lizzy Young, Life Coach and Intuitive Consultant for Highly Sensitive People, Empaths, Creatives and adults with ADHD.
I used to think my sensitivity was my biggest weakness! People would tell me: “stop being so sensitive”. So, I did what I could to fit in. I worked hard to “toughen up” [Think Linda Hamilton. “Terminator 2”].
I often felt overwhelmed, over-emotional and occasionally angry (mostly on the inside;).
But at the same time, I felt a strong intuitive power. Something that passionately moved me forward. I would manifest almost anything I desired, instantaneously. I felt extremely empowered, but vulnerable at the same time. However, I believe it was my innocence and baffling naïveté that made it so easy for me to align myself with the Universe to receive what I wanted. Still, my inability to handle my sensitivities finally caught up with me.
For a while, I lost my faith.
I managed as well as I could – often succumbing to fits of negativity and self-sabotaging behavior. I was finally diagnosed with ADHD in my late twenties, which made me feel relieved and discouraged at the same time. I didn’t feel comfortable with the side effects that come with taking ADHD medications, so I was determined to find alternative remedies.
Deep down I believed I could live an amazing and joyful life despite being highly sensitive.
“YOU ARE POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF – WHEN YOU ALIGN YOURSELF WITH LOVE AND FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION, THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN’T MANIFEST”
One day I decided to find my way – or claw if I had to – back to the “Manifesting Master” I was as a child. As a result of this powerful decision, my intuition guided me forward and I developed a passion for knowledge about the human mind, body and soul and how to live a happy and successful life.
Today, I help highly sensitive people, empaths, creatives and adults with ADHD live a passionate and happy life.
I combine spirituality, psychology & physiology with a no-nonsense-approach to help you heal the core of your issues, overcome your obstacles and help you thrive in everything you do.
So, do you wanna turn your sensitivity into your super power!? Then sign up below and get free tips on how to create a life of joy, inner peace and success! And who doesn’t want that. Right? And, for the sake of getting to know me a little bit better, here are some totally random and not-so-important-but-fun facts about me:
- I’m a left-handed chocoholic.
- I was the singer of a relatively known Belgian band called Hooverphonic (under my Belgian, slightly challenging-to-pronounce birth name: Liesje Sadonius)
- My favorite childhood memories were spent in the beautiful countryside of the Flemish Ardennes (South- Belgium), where my grandparents lived.
- Several of my family members were also diagnosed with ADHD.
- I talk to my cats. I know that’s more weird then cute, but what the heck.
- Growing up in the 80’s – I was obsessed with American films. The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Pretty in Pink, Risky Business, Back To The Future, Top Gun, you name it, I was into it!
- I cry easily (not a surprise, I’m sure, as an HSP). Romantic comedies, sappy commercials, Christmas cards. I don’t care. When I feel the love, it shows.
- I love, love, love to dance. Seriously. Give me a beat and I have to move!
Remember to Sign Up!